Briana Brooks Master Teacher
Raku Kei Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki
What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient system of healing that was rediscovered in Japan a century ago. It is the discipline of channeling Divine or Universal Life Force energy directly to the client through the chakras to promote healing.
- The definition of healing in the discipline of Reiki means restoring balance and harmony.
- Reiki promotes healing on all levels: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Reiki is a non-invasive treatment that provides the necessary energy to aid clients in healing.
- Reiki promotes well-being.
What is a Reiki Treatment?
- It is a non-invasive, holistic approach to creating harmony and balance within body, mind and spirit.
- The client is fully clothed and lies or sits in a comfortable position.
- The practitioner works with the auric layers of the chakras to bring them into balance and harmony by shifting or moving energy.
- Reiki treatments promote well being by restoring balance and harmony (healing) physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Why have a Reiki Treatment?
- Clarity and Focus
- Disease processes
- Recovery from injury or surgery
- Restore balance and harmony in body, mind and spirit
What is a chakra?
It is a center or vortex of divine life force energy. In Sanskrit it means wheel or circle. A chakra is often referred to as “wheel of light.”
What is an Aura?
It is an energy field that emanates from a chakra.
|Crown||Top of Head||Purple||Connection to the Universal Life Force Energy||(Spiritual Plane)|
|Brow||Middle of Forehead||Indigo Blue||Psychic Connection||(Spiritual Plane)|
|Throat||Hollow of Throat||Sky Blue||Communication/Expression||(Spiritual Plane)|
|Heart||Center of Chest||Emerald Green||Compassion||(Transition)|
|Solar Plexus||Diaphragm/Bend of Rib Cage||Yellow||Mental, Self-Imaging, Will Power||(Physical Plane)|
|Sacral||One inch below navel||Orange||Emotions, Relationships||(Physical Plane)|
|Root||Between legs||Red||Physical, Primal Self||(Physical Plane)|